In today’s world, you may be quite amazed at what you can discover in a high-end pawn shop. As revealed by the ever and so popular show Pawn Stars, people throughout the United States and beyond are seeking to gain large amounts of cash for all sorts of rare and valuable items. This creates numerous buying opportunities for luxury item seekers!
When an item is sold to a pawnshop or made available after an individual has pawned it (received a loan for) an item and failed to repay the debt, a pawnbroker has the opportunity to sell it to a reseller or make it available for purchase in his/her pawnshop.
The following is a snapshot at what you may be able to find at a high-end nearby pawn dealer
- Rolex Watches – You have the power to find genuine pre-owned Rolex watches that are in near perfect condition. Because of the current demand for precious metals, many people sell Rolex at top dollar, which then makes amazingly beautiful and valuable watches available at affordable prices. Long-time Rolex collectors understand that making a Rolex purchase is much like buying a car, the minute one walks out of the shop the watch’s value drops instantly. However, when they buy a genuine used Rolex, its value has the ability to increase and the investment truly pays off.
- Designer Jewelry – Pawnbrokers are also offering top dollar for valuable designer gold, silver, and platinum jewelry. This is great news if you are searching for a wedding ring, an impressive bracelet, or a pair of beautiful diamond earrings for a gift. Consumers are learning quickly that they can find pre-owned jewelry that looks as good as new, rather than paying excessive amounts for brand new items.
- Estate Pieces – Pawn shops also make beautiful estate pieces available, such as mirrors, chandeliers, rugs and rare art. Due to the economy and the rapid rate of foreclosures, estate pieces can be found at amazing prices.
- Cars – Some high-end pawn shops even sell rare cars. If you are a car collector, you may be surprised that you can find the one of your dreams at a pawnshop that specializes in them.
The secret to finding the item you are searching for is to search the Web and make a few calls. Also, make sure you don’t make hasty decisions when buying. Do your homework and demand that the dealer prove the item’s authenticity. It is also a good idea to check out a pawnbroker’s ratings online.
Go out and have a blast at a pawnshop near you…you are sure to have an adventure!
Posted in Pawn Shop
at June 6th, 2012. No Comments
There are many Huntington Beach pawn shops throughout the Orange County area. They have many different specialties and many different levels of quality, even though they all ostensibly provide the same kind of service. These tips for finding a great Huntington Beach pawn shops will help you find the right kind of Huntington Beach pawn shops, but can also be used to find a good store anywhere in the country.
Good Huntington Beach Pawn Shops Screen Their Items Before Pawning
The main factor that differentiates good Irvine pawn shops is that the best ones will never take an item without examining it first. They will look over it, confirm that it is valuable, in good condition, and something that their customers will want. This pre-screening process makes it much easier for a non-expert customer to buy with confidence. At Huntington Beach pawn shops that don’t do this type of screening, a typical HB resident would be lost among a wide variety of valuable and non-valuable items.
Look For A Shop That Looks Welcoming
Good pawn shops in Huntington Beach go out of their way to be professional and welcoming to anyone. They will be set up more like a jewelry and fine arts boutique than a typical expected pawn shop. You should also expect a good Huntington Beach pawn shop to have people on hand who can help you explore the selection. If you’re wandering through alone, it may be time to look at other Huntington Beach pawn shops.
If You’re Selling, Make Sure You Choose Huntington Beach Pawn Shops That Specialize In Your Item
Many people don’t know that Huntington Beach pawn shops often have particular specialties. These specialties don’t preclude the pawn shops from picking up other items, but you want to be sure you seek out Huntington Beach pawn shops that specialize in the particular item you want to sell. An informed buyer will almost always give you a better price simply because they know the item’s real value at a glance. Other Huntington Beach pawn shops will have to guess, making their offers lower than what you’d get from a specialty pawn.
Posted in Pawn Shop
at May 30th, 2012. No Comments
Have you ever heard the term “auto pawns” and wondered what the process is all about? The concept is quite simple when broken down. Basically, if you own a car outright, you can borrow against its equity for a short-term loan.
For example, in the case that your car is worth $10,000, you can in theory borrow up to $10,000. You would then agree on terms and conditions that require a monthly payment and include an interest rate. If you fail to make your payments on time or fail to pay you will most likely be subject to fees, a higher interest rates, and chance losing your vehicle.
How Does an Auto Pawn Differ from a Bank/Traditional Loan?
- No credit checks are required and no reporting to credit bureaus – When you apply for a bank loan, your credit is run and granted loans show up on your credit report. Auto pawn, jewelry loans, and gold pawn loans don’t require credit checks. This is extremely helpful for those who have undergone a recent bankruptcy, home foreclosure or have a low credit rating.
- The car is used as collateral – Traditional loans are based on faith that you will pay the loan back. On the other hand, when you participate in a pawn loan, the item pawned is used as collateral. If for some reason you default on the loan, you will lose the object you choose to pawn.
- Auto pawn loans are usually granted instantly – Once you are approved for the loan, you can usually expect cash on the spot. They are great for emergencies. Some traditional loans can take quite some time to get approved.
If you are in a tough spot financially, you may want to consider an auto pawn. For approval, you must share proof that you own your car outright, have auto insurance and be able to make monthly payments. The sooner you pay off the loan the better, as interest quickly accumulates. Make sure you think carefully about your decision and find a pawn shop Huntington Beach that you trust.
We wish you luck as you find a deal that works best for your future!
Posted in Pawn Shop
at November 1st, 2011. No Comments
We specialize in quick cash jewelry loans
We are surf city’s favorite pawnshop on Goldenwest making immediate cash loans on gold, coins, jewelry, diamonds, estate jewelry, art, and silver. Unlike the typical pawn shop store, we don’t deal in tools, musical instruments or old outdated electronics. Instead, at Pawn Shop Huntington Beach, you will find a clean well lit environment similar to a jewelry store. Our typical jewelry loans average $2,500 to $5,000 and are based on the actual cash value of the merchandise. But please don’t let our jewelry loan amounts scare you—it simply shows we want to make higher dollar loans. So if you are in need of a quick short-term cash loan and have never been inside a pawn shop store before, allow us to show you how simple the process is.
It’s as easy as 1, 2 , 3
We loan instant cash on almost any item of gold or silver including but not limited to: gold loans, jewelry loans, watch loans, diamonds loans, even gold coin loans or gold bullion loans. Upon a careful but quick appraisal evaluation a loan amount will be determined and you will have a cash loan funded in minutes. Your jewelry is used as collateral for the loan so you don’t need good credit to be approved.
Our jewelry pawn loans are only based on the actual cash value of your item. At Pawn Shop Huntington Beach, we have a careful evaluation process to ensure that you are receiving the maximum cash value of your merchandise.
Any valid California or state ID is acceptable.
Posted in Loan Options
at January 29th, 2011. Comments Off on Pawn Shops & Loans