How to Get Quick Cash for Your Car Registration if You Need to Pay Now?
It is that time for many! The DMV has announced that it is finally getting caught up sending out late car registration notices for July and August. This comes after the process was put on hold due to the budget crisis and the department working to agree on rates. If you were one of the millions affected by their backlog, you may soon expect to see a notice arrive in your box.
So what happens if you don’t have the cash when it’s due? If payday is around the corner and you need help keeping your wheels rolling, you may want to consider a Pay Day Loan. You can gain up to $300 within minutes, and then when payday rolls around you simply pay off the loan and you keep on rolling.
The great thing about pay day loans is that you don’t have to worry about your credit score, a recent bankruptcy or foreclosure. You simply provide your: (1) Most recent paystub, (2) A print out of your bank statement, (3) Social Security Number/ Federal ID, and (4) a blank check. Once approved you will receive cash on the spot.
To repay the loan, you will agree to the money being pulled out of your account electronically after your next payday. You just want to make sure you know you will have enough cash in your account to cover the loan. If you fail to do so, you will be penalized according to the terms and conditions that you agree to.
Pay day loans are becoming more and more popular in today’s economy, and rates are becoming more competitive than ever as more people are looking for alternatives banks for loans. The key is to find a pay day lender that you trust and don’t be afraid to ask questions throughout the process.
Wishing you luck as you secure your ride for the coming year!
Posted in Pawn Shop
at May 24th, 2012. No Comments
Are you having a hard time making rent this month and need a short-term loan? It can be quite difficult to get a bank loan in today’s economy, especially if you have a low credit score or recent bankruptcy. Whatever you do, don’t lose hope as you navigate through your financial woes.
To make ends meet you may want to take on a second job, look for a more lucrative career, or consider taking pawn loans. This popular, non-traditional loan will see you use a possession as collateral in an effort to gain instant cash when financially strained.
Common Items Pawned
- Jewelry. One can easily pawn gold and other precious metals such as silver and platinum in today’s economy.
- Diamonds. Pawn diamonds for top dollar at high-end pawn shops.
- Watches. Top quality watches such as Rolex, Tag Heuer, and other prestigious brands are ideal for gaining much needed cash.
- Estate pieces, antiques, and art. Rare family heirlooms can be quite valuable. When pawning, it is important to fully research their worth to gain the most equitable loan.
- Electronics. Items such as flat panel TVs, computers, iPads, and iPhones can provide some cash. They aren’t as valuable as precious metals or diamonds, but they can help make ends meet.
- Cars. An auto pawn can help you raise a substantial amount of cash. To obtain one, you must own the car outright and be able to provide proof of ownership.
The Definition of a Pawn Loan
A pawn loan allows for you to gain cash while using a valuable item as collateral. Unlike a traditional loan in which a lending institution decides to grant a loan based on faith and one’s credit score, if one cannot repay a pawn loan, the item becomes the property of the pawnbroker. Each month you are required to make a minimum payment by a specific day. In the case that a payment isn’t met, fees and increased interest rates are applied to the loan. The sooner you pay off the loan, the less interest you will pay.
If you have found yourself short on cash for rent, this may be a perfect option for you and your family. It is important to find a lender that you trust and know exactly to what terms you are agreeing.
Find a highly regarded pawnshop Orange County as you work through your financial struggles. It may truly help you find your footing!
Posted in Loan Options
at November 1st, 2011. No Comments
Pawn My Car
Pawn Shop Huntington Beach has an easy to borrow program where you can pawn your car for an instant cash loan. Unlike a typical car title loans, where the credit report is run and their are several requirements, a pawn loan on your car is based solely on the value of your car or truck. Because we take possession of the vehicle, no credit is necessary. So if you are wanting to “pawn my car“, you have come to the right place. Processing a car pawn is fast and simple and you can walk away with a fast cash loan in your hand in less than 20 minutes. Our car loans typically start at $2500 and go to $25,000. For example, if your car is worth $5000, you could potentially borrow up to $3000. All car pawn loans are written up for a period of 4 months by California law but can be redeemed ( paid off ) at any time with no pre-payment penalty.
Sound easy? It is.
Posted in Loan Options
at February 9th, 2011. Comments Off on Pawn My Car
Auto Pawns Loans are easy at our Pawn Shop in Huntington Beach.
Have you ever heard the term “auto pawn” and wondered what the process is all about? The concept is quite simple when broken down. Basically, if you own a car outright, you can borrow against its equity for a short-term loan.
For example, in the case that your car is worth $10,000, you can in theory borrow up to $10,000. You would then agree on terms and conditions that require a monthly payment and include an interest rate. If you fail to make your payments on time or fail to pay you will most likely be subject to fees, a higher interest rates, and chance losing your vehicle.
How Does an Auto Pawn Differ from a Bank/Traditional Loan?
- No credit checks are required and no reporting to credit bureaus – When you apply for a bank loan, your credit is run and granted loans show up on your credit report. Auto pawn, jewelry pawn, and gold pawn loans don’t require credit checks. This is extremely helpful for those who have undergone a recent bankruptcy, home foreclosure or have a low credit rating.
- The car is used as collateral – Traditional loans are based on faith that you will pay the loan back. On the other hand, when you participate in a pawn loan, the item pawned is used as collateral. If for some reason you default on the loan, you will lose the object you choose to pawn.
- Auto pawn loans are usually granted instantly – Once you are approved for the loan, you can usually expect cash on the spot. They are great for emergencies. Some traditional loans can take quite some time to get approved.
If you are in a tough spot financially, you may want to consider an auto pawn. For approval, you must share proof that you own your car outright, have auto insurance and be able to make monthly payments. The sooner you pay off the loan the better, as interest quickly accumulates. Make sure you think carefully about your decision and find a pawn shop Huntington Beach that you trust.
We wish you luck as you find a deal that works best for your future!
Get the Cash you need with no credit checks!
At Pawn Shop Huntington Beach, you can borrow instant cash money against your car or truck in minutes. Sound simple? That’s because it is. Our quick and easy auto pawn loans get you the cash you need with an affordable payment plan. With us, you decide how much money you want to borrow and we’ll set up a payment plan to fit your budget.
Bad Credit – OK
We can loan you cash money even if you have bad credit or you’ve had a prior bankruptcy or repossession.
Borrow up to 60% of the value of your vehicle
If you own an vehicle that is paid off or nearly paid off, we can give you an auto pawn loan from $2500 up to half the wholesale value of your car with interest rates starting at just 5% per month.
Posted in Loan Options
at April 28th, 2010. Comments Off on Auto Pawn